Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My 4th of July plans!

So I'm currently hoping to run/walk in the annual Freedom Festival run( just the 5K/3.1 miles) just before the parade in Provo. Just the other night I ran/walked 4 miles in one hour... I'm hoping to walk/run every other day so I can cut that time by a few minutes at least. Can I just say how fun it was, but boy was I sore the next day... It's been a while since I've walked so much. Back in high school this much walking didn't phase me. Oh well, wish me luck!!!!

Later that day after the big parade, we will be heading to the grassy area in front of the Provo Temple to watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks and have a bbq with many family members and friends. I hope you all have a good 4th!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

how far is it? maybe i might join. ;)

sweetmama.heather said...

The race is a 5K which is actually 3.1 miles. Not far...

Jess said...

hey, I didn't know you guys had a blogspot, you should come check out ours. You'll have to get the address from my facebook, you think I'd know it. I can never remember what it is. Anyway, I'm going to be blog stalking you now!! I'm excited