Friday, September 12, 2008

Photo Tag


I got tagged by my friend Tara. "You have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose (I mean it!)."

KI
DS:Shaylee (my niece), Jaidyn and Hannah (left to right)
BATHROOM: Can you tell we like frogs?

CLOSET: The doors are always falling off its track so you get only this!

MY SHOES: Need I say more?

MY FRIDGE: Covered in the kids drawings of course!

MY KITCHEN SINK: We were playing with dry ice, it was really fun today!
MY LAUNDRY ROOM: Really it's just part of my kitchen and they clearly become storage places while not doing laundry. UGH.....
Favorite Room: Living room with the nice soft couches and pictures all around us and of course where we play the most!


ME: Blah! Not my favorite by far... DREAM VACATION: So many places to choose from, but I really would love to visit Machu Picchu, Peru
I now tag Aimee C. and Jessica Grimes! Have fun!!

No comments: