Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm back...

Thank you to those who emailed me after my last post. Things aren't better yet, but I'm working on the path to making things better and really feel at peace with the decisions I'm making. I don't know how often I'll be posting, but I will keep my readers updated.

Going to rocky times in life are really hard to handle sometimes. Especially when you feel your plate is already spilling over. I know that with the Lord's help I can make it through anything that is thrown at me. I also found out just how many people care about me and my family, and I am truly grateful for my true friends.

I can forgive what was done to me with time and the path will be long and hard, but together Marc and I can heal our relationship as well as some counseling thanks to the Bishop! We're only human and are destined to make mistakes and I will head the command of the Savior when He said (I'm paraphrasing here) I will decide who to forgive, but of you it is required to forgive... I will, I promise.

Much love to you all...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Welcome back!! I'm glad things are going better. We still want to get together for a girl's night and it sounds like you maybe could use it now more than ever. We were thinking the 12th or 19th. Let me know. Amanda

Jess said...

I love ya Heather!! We care about you guys sooooooo much!!!! I was wondering, does a Tuesday work for you to come over and hang out as well? Or just on Thursday? Let me know, we would love to see you and your family!! Love ya