Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday ramblings

Well, I don't have any news this week other than Marc and I are planning what to do for our anniversary still. I really have no idea what to do, do any of you have any suggestions? I'd love to do something special.

We also were able to visit some awesome friends yesterday and had a great time!! Randy and Jessica are some of our best friends and we love them. We also were able to celebrate Hailey's 5th birthday with the family which was really fun. Hannah and Hailey are only a month and a bit apart but Hannah towers over Hailey by quite a bit and Jaidyn who is younger than Hailey by a year is just barely taller than she is. She's so petite and cute as well as a firecracker of energy in that little body. I sure love her and her sisters Katie and Zoe, so sweet. Thank you guys for a fun night a yummy dinner! We're looking forward to next month with you guys!

Next month we're going to California for a week. We would have done the Disneyland thing, but it's too expensive for our budget so we're going to Knott's Berry Farm instead and hanging out at the beach for a while too. We have needed this vacation for a very long time and I'm so excited to go back to California. We're also taking Marc's brother Michal with us as well and it will be a blast!

I am loving our Wii and Wii fit still! It's fun to do the exercises and have it keep track of your results for you. I reccomend it for sure!!

Much love to you all! Please leave me some feedback on what you might think would be a good idea for anniversary fun!

No comments: