Friday, May 15, 2009

Grateful to be a mom!

I have to say I love hanging out with my Hannah. Tonight it was just us girls while the boys went to father and son's camp out. We went to see the new Hannah Montana movie and we both loved it. I was so surprised I actually liked the movie. After the movie, we came home and watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua which was alright in my opinion and Hannah was mostly impressed. I pulled out our huge air mattress so we could snuggle the night away. She fell asleep not too long ago after reading one small story. Tomorrow we plan to eat strawberries for breakfast then go to the zoo. She is really the best little girl anyone could ask for. I'm so happy she's a mommy's girl right now, I'm really enjoying her wanting to snuggle and learn from me. It won't last long and I'm relishing the attention.
Jaidyn has turned into a daddy's boy and really loves helping Marc in any way he can which is really awesome and heartwarming to witness. He will be an amazing young man when he grows up. There's something about him and it's not just because I'm his mom. He's doing so well in his preschool on the computer. He now knows how to write and spell his name which he couldn't do a week ago. AMAZING! I'm proud of both of my children and am honored to be their mother.

No comments: