The idea of this tag is to put an X on the things that I have done, and then answer some questions about myself. Here goes...
Swam in the ocean X
Gone to Washington DC
Gone on a blind date X
Skipped school X
Watched someone die X
Been to Canada
Been to Mexico X
Been to Florida
Been to a foreign country
Been on a plane X
Been lost X
Been on the opposite side of the country
Cried yourself to sleep X
Played cops and robbers X
Recently colored with crayons X
Sang Karaoke X
Paid for a meal with coins only X
Skipped out without paying for a meal
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? X
Made prank phone calls X
Caught a snowflake on your tongue X
Watched the northern lights dance
Danced in the rain X
Written a letter to Santa Claus X
Been kissed under the mistletoe X
Watched the sunrise with someone X
Watched the sunset with someone X
Blown bubbles X
Can hula hoop? X
Gone ice-skating X
Been skinny dipping outdoors X
Gone to the movie's ALONE
Gone to a horror movie and laughed through it
1. Any nicknames? Big Dog, Buffy, Heater, Heaterita
2. Mother's name? Laurie
3. Favorite drink? Mt. Dew, flavored water, V8
4. Body Piercing? Just my ears...one in each ear.
5. How much do you like your job? I love it, just sometimes wish there was a paycheck at the end of the month!
6. Dad's name? Ray
7. Favorite vacation? Disneyland with the kids in 07
8. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? You know it!!
9. Ever eaten mud? No
10. Ever been on TV? Yes
11. Ever steal any traffic signs? No
12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. Can you drive a standard car? Yes
15. Favorite pie? Apple but prefer cheesecake
16. Favorite number? 7
17. Favorite movie? Gladiator, Moulin Rouge, Fireproof
18. Favorite dessert? Buttermilk Pie with raspberries and home made whipped cream, Vanilla Bean cheesecake
19. Book on CD or regular book? Regular
20. Favorite food? Pizza, Italian, Mexican food
21. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday, it's the only night of the week with my husband, then Sat. and Sun. of course.
22. Favorite brand of body wash? None
23. Favorite toothpaste? Crest cinnamint
24. Favorite smells? Lilacs, bacon, coffee (even though I don't drink it)
25. How do you relax? Reading or watching TV.
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Fit and Fabulous! One more child, owning a home, my husband very successful, me done with college and hopefully practicing as a Dr.
27. What is your favorite breed of dog? Doberman Pincers (full size not those rat dogs)
28. Like to celebrate by going out or staying in? My lazy side likes to stay in, but I sure do enjoy going out. So both!
I tag, Tiffany M., Rachel L, and Jessica G.