Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Blog is Fabulous!

Thank you Amanda for this Fabulous Blog award! I wish I could make it better daily....

Here are my "Fabulous" favorite blog sites!

1. Tara's dating and single life blog-- I love your humor and honesty you express in your stories you post.

2. The Snell family blog--I love reading about her adventures with her family. She's someone I'm just getting to know and love learning more about her through the blog. She also has the cutest sons!

3. Fun girls hair-do's blog-- I love the new ideas I've learned from this site and have tried many of the hair styles she does. I think all of you with girls should check out this site! She's amazing!

4.My Friend Jessica Grimes blog--I love your honesty and how you just put things nicely when you're expressing yourself. I love to read your posts so keep them coming!

5. My Friend Aimee's blog-- She has the cutest kids and I love reading about her adventures with them.
Alright on to my five fabulous addictions:

1. My husband... Even though we're struggling right now, I find myself addicted to his presence in the home. He is so much fun to be around and always makes me laugh even when I'm so mad at him. Thank you...

2. Mt. Dew! It seems like I can't get enough of it even though I know how bad it is for me! I really try to limit myself though...

3. Reading. It really takes me away especially if it's a scary book. I curl up with my big blanket and a good drink and let myself escape.

4. The Internet. It totally amazes me every day! I can watch episodes of my favorite shows, blog, look up an address, ask any question, chat with my friends and family, go shopping, read scriptures, almost anything almost instantly.

5. My family... I love spending as much time as I can with my children. I get to be a stay at home mom and I love how much time that affords me to be with them and be in awe everyday. They really teach me more than I teach them.

Alright ladies, here are the rules to receiving this award:

1.
You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.Instructions:On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.Now get to it I can't wait to see your creativity in recreating your own blog awards!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Awwww thanks :)

btw- are you going to the party saturday?