Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Ramblings

I'm trying a new recipe for dinner tonight and I'll post the results afterward if it's good. It's called Capellini Caprese.

This week has been pretty good besides Marc maybe having Strep... He's at the Dr. now so we'll see in a bit how that is.

The kids got Build A Bears last week and have been asking and asking for clothes to go with them and I won't pay the prices there in the store so we went to DI and found shirts and jackets in the infant section that were all $1.00. They were so happy and didn't know the difference between a $15.00 outfit and the $3.00 outfit. It was fun for sure and I finally got to pay a visit to Victoria's Secret today. With all the weight I have lost so far, nothing was fitting me anymore so I feel really good now. Woo Hoo! Thank you Marc!

Here's a link for really cheap tickets for a Jazz game next Friday (Jan. 30) against the Oklahoma City Thunder. It's basically $35.00 for two tickets (in the upper bowl) and a $10.00 Fanzz gift card. We're going for a cheap date night. Click HERE if you want to take advantage too. We're excited and enjoy going to games to root on the Jazz.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hello Heather! I have been reading some of your blog. I am sorry to hear you are going through hard times. Your family is so sweet! I am so happy to be in touch with you again! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Michelle